Mistakes to Avoid as a Beginner PhotographerJanuary 24, 2017, Photography Tips, 16 views
In this video, I will show some of the mistakes to avoid as a photographer, and how to do it right.
We all make these photography mistakes in the beginning, and I wish I had known how to avoid them when I started my photography.
Photography mistakes to avoid:
1. Shooting during day time instead of sunset or sunrise
2. Not using an ND filter when shooting the ocean
3. Not using a tripod for night photography
4. Putting too much elements in your photo
5. Shooting JPG instead of Raw
6. Not using Lightroom or it’s presets
Subscribe to my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…